The KIMI is a unique and versatile crib that transforms into a toddler bed, made from beech wood with an oval and translucent design. It is suitable for children up to 5 years old and offers a safer alternative to traditional cribs with hard bars. The KIMI crib provides visibility of the surroundings and prevents babies from injuring themselves. It is also untreated, making it safe for teething babies who like to chew on the sides of the crib. When your child is ready for a toddler bed, the KIMI crib can easily convert into an open bed with the optional YOMI bumper.
The KIMI crib is highly customizable, allowing you to change the rope for decor or for a second child and choose from two mattresses. It comes with a mattress protector and sheets, making it suitable for use until your child is 5 years old. The KIMI crib is compliant with the European standard EN1130:2019 and is easy to assemble with the Allen key provided. The fabric is also machine washable at 40°C, making it easy to keep clean. The classic airy design features soft curves and attention to detail, making it a perfect fit for any child's room.
- Read the instruction manual before using the baby bed
- Complies with European standards EN716-1:2017+AC:2019 & EN716-2:2017
- Easy assembly with Allen key provided
- Fabric is detachable and machine washable
- Designed by Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Includes Organic Mattress & Top Mattress
- Bed dimensions: 130 x 76 x H 75 cm
- Mattress dimensions: 120 x 66 x H 8 cm
- Height of bed base: 16 cm
- Height of bedsides: 75 cm