The lovely Hannah the bunny is handmade, stitch by stitch with passion and pride in Peru. They are lovingly hand-knit, hand-loomed, embroidered, and crocheted by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted every day by the skill and artistry of our knitters. 1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
Birthday: July 10th
I’m always hopping from one big dream to another. There’s so much I want to accomplish in this beautiful world, and I know I can do it if I don’t give up. Let’s pick daisies together in the sun, lie in the tall grass and imagine how far we’ll go. Let’s live our dreams!
Favorite quote: “You are my sunshine.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height signature 10 meal wristband handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices