Henry the Bunny by Cuddle+Kind was lovingly handmade using 100% Cotton by artisans in Peru. All of our Cuddle + Kind dolls are knit and crocheted by hand, thoughtfully embroidered, and designed by artisans using knitting expertise that has been handed down for generations. We're delighted every day by the skill and artistry of our knitters.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
Birthday: August 5th
I‘m a carrot connoisseur and love munching on them wherever I go. Would you like to share? They’re super delicious! I love hopping as fast as I can and working with my paws all day. Let’s be best friends, grow things together in the soil and sun and share with everyone!
Favorite quote: “Born to be kind.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height signature 10 meal wristband handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices