The Natursutten® glass baby bottles are made in France of borosilicate glass. Glass is the safer choice for your baby, free of BPA/BPS and other harmful chemicals that can leach from plastic bottles.
- Dishwasher-safe and thermal shock-resistant, our bottles withstand extreme temperature changes, like boiling or freezing.
- The bottle nipples are made in Italy of all-natural rubber.
- The softness of the nipple’s natural rubber creates a feeding experience that closely simulates breastfeeding, and the bottle’s anti-colic double-valve ensures a more even milk flow, preventing colic and gas.
- All parts are free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
- Each bottle comes with a slow-flow nipple.
- Size: 8 oz