Keep you little one dryer longer by laying one of the fleece topped boosters on top of your Soaker Pad to keep your baby’s skin feeling dry. Perfect for naps and night time. 2 per pack.
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash warm with detergent and tumble dry, repeating the process 5–6 times before use.
- Change outer shell twice a day.
- Change soaker pad when soiled.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail -
- No soaking necessary.
- Wash soiled diapers every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.